Learning has never been more important than in this digital age. While the fundamentals of a good education related to your career pathway remain constant, new forms of learning are evolving every day.
Teachers Are the Centre of Education
Effective teaching with technology involves far more than just sufficient hardware and software. Those who succeed in an online learning environment shows that it takes commitment, experienced industry training, structured planning, practical and applicable resources, and regular monitoring and evaluation.
To meet the challenges of teaching Global Educ8tions implements as follows:
- Every learner needs sufficient access to computers and other mobile devices to access our portals.
- Every tutor needs professional development in how to effectively use digital tools for teaching and learning, including the use of digital tools.
- Global Educ8tions needs to ensure comprehensive information technology systems infrastructure, technical support and resources are available for teaching and learning.
- Every learner needs to have an initial assessment and advice and guidance session about their career pathway with regular reviews whilst they are learning.
- Learners need to be motivated and empowered to learn online not just left to their own resources.